Reporting to: Head of Practice Services
Clanwilliam Health is a leading provider of pharmacy and practice management software. Our technology and services are trusted by tens of thousands of users every day in practice management, pharmacy and other clinical settings all over Ireland and the UK.
Outline of Role:
Clanwilliam Health have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer, to join our agile Implementation team. This person will be responsible for installation of hardware and software services supplied by Clanwilliam Health to our pharmacy and primary care customers. The candidate will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
This is an excellent, exciting opportunity to report directly to the Head of Practice Services, and excel your career in a fast paced, rapidly expanding, global company.
- Set up and installation of hardware and software systems supplied by the company at a customer’s site
- Support and maintenance of systems carried out remotely and on-site
- Managing customer communications and expectations relating to implementation and support activities and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Close collaboration and effective and timely communication with the Clanwilliam Health support desk, Project Management Office (PMO) and the Platform & Engineering Manager
- Ensuring that service activities are carried out according to SLA timescales
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of customers and equipment/systems
- Collection and delivery of hardware as required
- Maintaining all paperwork relevant to the role
- Liaising with the Sales, Finance and Technology teams as required
- Supporting initiatives within the field service engineering team under the direction of the Head of Practice Services
- Assist in other areas when required
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a customer facing, Field Service role in the technology sector
- Installation & Troubleshooting expertise in:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/12/16 OS
- Windows XP/7/8/10 OS
- Windows Active Directory
- SQL Server 2005/08/12
- Routers, Firewalls, VPN Set-Up & Configuration
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Logical in your approach to fault diagnosis.
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Good team player with strong customer service focus
- Willingness to learn
- Positive, professional and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A+, Network +, Server+, MCP, etc. qualifications a distinct advantage
- Experience in the pharma or primary care sectors
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|Initiative||Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Clanwilliam Group was founded by Howard Beggs. While Clanwilliam Group is still a young company – existing in its current form since 2014 – its businesses and brands have long rich heritages. We develop, sell and integrate a range of technology solutions and services predominately to the GP, Private Consultant and pharmacy communities
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.