Clanwilliam Health is a leading provider of pharmacy and practice management software. Our technology and services are trusted by tens of thousands of users every day in practice management, pharmacy and other clinical settings all over Ireland and the UK.
Outline of Role
Clanwilliam Health have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Agent to join our busy Customer Services Team. To maintain our excellent reputation, we require a courteous and efficient candidate who is looking to progress their career in a dynamic IT environment. This is an excellent, exciting opportunity to excel your career in a fast paced, rapidly expanding, global company. This role will report directly to the Customer Support Manager and be part of a team of seven.
- To identify, resolve, log and follow up all client queries at all levels of support.
- Working on the GP Support Team troubleshooting our in-house developed software for GP’s & Consultants in Ireland over the phone or via Remote Dial In
- Troubleshooting hardware problems e.g.PCs/Printers/Networks/Scanners/
- Working with other colleagues on the team to help resolve customer issues
- Testing new versions of the software and leasing with the Development Department to report any potential issues found
- Working closely with our hardware desk to resolve issues
- Liaising with our field engineers to arrange site visits for issues that cannot be solved over the phone or remote dial in and working with the engineer to resolve
- Ensure that the highest level of communication is maintained with regard to client queries, issues and complaints.
- Both graduates and experienced candidates welcome
- Good knowledge of databases (SQL)
- You must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly motivated
- Professional approach
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Clanwilliam Group was founded Howard Beggs. While Clanwilliam Group is still a young company – existing in its current form since 2014 – its businesses and brands have long rich heritages. We develop, sell and integrate a range of technology solutions and services predominately to the GP, Private Consultant and pharmacy communities. Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.