Clanwilliam Health is a leading provider of pharmacy and practice management software. Our technology and services are trusted by tens of thousands of users every day in practice management, pharmacy and other clinical settings all over Ireland and the UK.
Outline of Role
Clanwilliam Health have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Controller to join our agile Implementation team.The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and purchasing of all IT equipment.
This is an excellent, exciting opportunity to excel your career in a rapidly growing. Implementation team expanding globally.
- Stock Management
- Ordering all hardware items for a multi order environment
- Managing PO’s and invoicing
- Managing cost
- Supplier relations
- Assisting the service delivery team
- Working with accounting systems(Sage)
- You must be hard working, highly organised, reliable, trustworthy and a quick learner
- You must have a good command of the English language
- Experience multitasking in a fast paced office environment is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in Sage (not essential)
- Experience in a similar purchasing role (not essential
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Clanwilliam Group was founded Howard Beggs. While Clanwilliam Group is still a young company existing in its current form since 2014 its businesses and brands have long rich heritages.
We develop, sell and integrate a range of technology solutions and services predominately to the GP, Private Consultant and pharmacy communities.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.